Step 1. Get a Quote
If you know what materials/service you want, simply complete a Math Info Request or an ELA Info Request.
Not sure what you need? Contact us to talk with one of our Field Specialists.
Note: We’re currently unable to service international locations.
Step 2. Complete the Shipping Form
After you’re happy with your quote, your Field Specialist will send you a shipping form. Please complete the form and and return it to your Field Specialist.
Step 3. Send a P.O.
Work with your district or school purchasing office to obtain a P.O. and then send it to your Field Specialist. The P.O. should contain the following information:
- Billing and shipping address (If your materials need to go to multiple locations, please inform your Field Specialist know before you request a quote)
- Shipping contact and phone number
- Grand Totals (these must match the quote and should make note of taxes)
- Signature of purchasing official
We prefer that all purchase orders are emailed directly to the Field Specialist to ensure the fastest turnaround. If you are unable to email your PO, let your Field Specialist know so that we can make alternate arrangements.
Need to set us up as a vendor for your district?
- Please send your vendor application to email@example.com with the subject line: “Vendor Application [District Name].”
- You can download our W-9 for this purpose here.
- For the purpose of setting us up as a vendor, please use the following remittance address:
- Open Up Resources
PO Box 398697
San Francisco, CA 94139-8697
- Please do not mail your PO to this address; POs should be emailed directly to your Field Specialist.
Step 4. Get Excited
As soon as we receive the PO, we’ll start work on your order. You’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your order, and then we’ll send an invoice to your school system.
Questions about orders and invoices can be directed to the following locations. Please include your quote and PO number (where applicable) in all emails.
- If you have questions about your order, please send them to email@example.com and include your quote and PO number.
- If you have invoice questions, or need to request an invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about ordering via credit card or checks, please email email@example.com.